AuctionTools by PEI Development
BGG has broken their API with the latest update
Instead of returning the current state of the geeklist (as it always has in the past) with whatever image is associated with the geeklist item, if the item uses the game's default image, the API is incorrectly returning 0 for the image Id, resulting in no images being displayed.
Unfortunately there is not much I can do to correct this on my end, short of querying the API for each and every game every time to just get the image. This would be taxing to the API and make this process take much longer (especially for larger lists).
I'd love to report this to BGG directly, but since I was banned from the site in 2021 (as many others have been of late), that option is not available.
I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. You can, if you like, override the images on the geeklist for each item, which even with the default image I think will then force the API to behave correctly.
"Link Text" can be whatever text (NOT A URL) you want to appear directly linking to the geeklist item.
The following codes can be used in the geeklist header
to display key information:
- %SHIPSFROM% (no spaces, case insensitive, on its own line) rest of the line is where Shipping is From (zipcode, country, NO SHIPPING, etc.).
- %SHIPSTO% (no spaces, case insensitive, on its own line) rest of the line is where Shipping is TO (zipcode, country, NO SHIPPING, etc.).
- %AUCTIONEND% (no spaces, case insensitive, on its own line) rest of the line is when the auction ends. (specific date, time, ending terms, etc.).
The following codes can be used in each geeklist item
to enable alternate features:
- %SOLD% or %EXCLUDE% (no spaces, case insensitive) will keep the item from being processed in the list of images or index. This is useful if you're updating a post and want to leave out items already sold for example or for expansions included with a base game.
- %NAME% (no spaces, case insensitive, on its own line) will take the rest of the line after this and display as an alternate name. Useful for items packaged together or items not officially in the BGG database.